We are proud to share our official update and firm announcement with our clients, local community members, friends, family members, and colleagues which outlines our law firm’s principles, highlights some of the results we have achieved for our clients during our first 100 days of being in business, and showcases some of the representative cases we are currently working on.
Below you’ll find images of the announcement and some of the text which was included:
“Founded in 2018 on the principle of providing personal, individualized service to injury victims, the Krzak Rundio Law Group works with each client to understand reach their goals and objectives.
Founding Partners Michael S. Krzak and Matthew M. Rundio have over 40 years of combined legal experience in overcoming obstacles to achieve justice for clients and their families who have been involved in catastrophic, life-changing events. Throughout their careers, Michael and Matthew have devoted themselves to representing victims of personal injury locally, nationally, and internationally.
Bringing truth to light matters. Delivering on expectations matters. Experience matters. The Krzak Rundio Law Group is here to provide an unparalleled voice for those who have been injured or lost loved ones through the fault of others.”
Our First 100 Days:
- $1.2 million – Pedestrian’s foot run over by a semi-tractor
- $650,000 – Medical negligence surgical case
- $385,000 – Restaurant customer bit by dog
- $225,000 – Motorist suffers injuries in car crash
Current Representative Clients:
- Gymnast alleges abuse by Dr. Nassar at Michigan State University
- Motorcyclist killed when driver turns in front of him
- Passenger suffers burns on international flight
- Spinal injury medical malpractice case
- Cruise passengers injured when bus flips over
- Autistic child physically abused by school bus aide
You have a choice in your legal representation. Choose the firm that will provide you with the service you deserve and the answers you are searching for. At Krzak Rundio Law Group, we’re proud to be representing Chicago personal injury victims and their families to the best of our abilities. To learn more, please do not hesitate to get in touch today.