Krzak Rundio Law Group, LLC is offering a $1,000 scholarship to students pursuing higher education. We understand how the costs of college can create barriers that are difficult to overcome. That’s why our law firm in Chicago, Illinois offers this scholarship. By providing this scholarship to current first-year students in college or graduate school, or are planning to attend their first year of college or graduate school, we’re investing in the future. When more people are able to pursue their interests, they will be able to help build a better world.
The current submission period is open for Fall 2020. Applications are due on Friday, July 17th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
To have a chance to win the scholarship, you will need to submit an application with the required information and documents detailed below as well as write a 500+ word essay on the prompt as follows:
Your essay will explore the following question:
If you could help rebuild society, what would your first steps be?
Your essay should be well-crafted, 500+ words, and highlights your unique approach to this prompt. We’re not looking for an academic “A” essay from a well-seasoned English or Law student. We’re looking for an essay that showcases your voice.
When you submit your essay, you also agree that we can publish it. We’ll feature the winning essay on our blog. Any published essays could have minor edits.
When formatting your essay, please use MLA guidelines such as 12 pt. Times New Roman and double-spaced. Add a Works Cited page if your essay requires sources.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you will also have to meet the following criteria:
- You’re currently in or planning to attend your first year of college or graduate school in the U.S.
- You will have the U.S. mailing address by the essay deadline.
- Attach a copy of your college acceptance letter with the letterhead to prove your first-year status. Use a JPG or PNG file. If you do not have the acceptance letter, you can send alternative forms of proof. A college email stating you’ve been accepted, digital transcripts, or a screenshot of your courses for the semester will suffice.
When submitting your application, make sure you have completed everything on the list below.
- Your email should include your attached essay, digital proof of acceptance, and a short bio in the body of the email. You MUST include your name, phone number, address, and the name of your school in the bio.
- The essay needs to be a .DOCX or a .PDF. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Make your subject line your name followed by “Fall 2020 Scholarship”. Example: “Mary Shelley Fall 2020 Scholarship.”
- Send your essay to KrzakRundioLaw@gmail.com.
- Do not send more than one email. Because of the high volume of emails we receive, we will not be responding to questions about the scholarship or to confirm we’ve received your essay. All the information required for the scholarship is on this page.
Please note any failure to meet the guidelines could result in disqualification.
Remember, the deadline is 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, July 17th, 2020. We’re eager to read your applications!